While Facebook has undergone numerous changes since its founding in 2004, it remains a useful tool for small businesses looking to expand their presence and revenue. Read on to learn more about why Facebook ads
work for small businesses.
- The Pew Research Center found that 65 percent of American adults used social media in 2015, up from 7 percent in 2005. A social media presence practically guarantees brand visibility.
- Facebook alone has 1.65 billion monthly active users, as of the first quarter of 2016. It remains a leader among social-media users, with strong potential for advertisers.
- Because of their placement, Facebook ads tend to be more appealing to users than more "obvious" ads. When an ad appears between a friend's vacation photos and a compelling news story, users are more likely to engage.
- Facebook ads allow for precise targeting of a desired demographic. Businesses can specify whether an ad appears to men or women, specific age groups, users who live in a particular location, or users with certain interests.
- When used as part of an overall marketing strategy, Facebook ads can help small businesses develop client relationships over time--for example, by encouraging users to opt-in to company emails.
- Going straight to the source yields numerous success stories involving small businesses that leveraged Facebook marketing.
Want to reach your target market, bring in new clients, and build your brand on social media for only a few dollars a day? An ad tailored to your business can help you engage and build credibility with future customers, competing with national brands on a more level playing field. Exact Data offers three different packages that guarantee traffic to your website or lead form, as well as customized options. Contact us today to learn more about what social-media marketing can do for you.
About Exact Data
Exact Data is a Chicago-based marketing technology company with regional offices across the United States.
The company's product is data, but their strength is technology. Exact Data leverages its technical expertise
to deliver results - connecting clients with their audience through data-driven direct marketing services.
For more information, email email@example.com or call (877) 440-3282.