Unless otherwise noted, all information, user account information, articles, data, images, passwords, screens, text, user names, Web pages, or other materials (collectively "Content") appearing on the this site (hereafter "Site") are the exclusive property of Organ Worldwide, LLC, ConsumerBase, LLC (dba Exact Data), ListFinder.com, NetPostmaster.com, FastCount.com, ePostmaster.com, Mailing-List-Quote.com, DataWidget.com, wikiAudience.com, hereafter referred to collectively as "Company", or its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter "Company"):
- All information, products, services and software contained on or used in the Site ("Company") is Copyright 2014 by Company. All rights reserved. Please assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted to, or used with permission by Company unless otherwise noted.
- The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade dress (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Company or others.
- Images of people, objects, or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Company.
- Company owns or uses by permission all software contained on the Site, including without limitation all HTML code and Active X controls. Copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions protect this software. The law expressly prohibits any modification, redistribution, or reproduction of the software, and such actions could result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Company will seek and support prosecuting violators to the maximum extent possible.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes. Nothing on the Site shall be construed to confer any grant or license of any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, by implication, or otherwise.