Email Change of Address (ECOA)
For whatever reason, a forgotten password, consolidating accounts, or just because they don’t like the aesthetic of their address, consumers and businesses change their email addresses on a frequent basis.
Our Email Change of Address (ECOA) technology combs our email database to find accurate addresses to replace the invalid, old, bogus emails in your list.
Who can benefit from this service?
Virtually anyone can use this service, especially businesses looking to re-kindle relationships with past clients and customers with inactive email addresses.
With this service you can:
- Sit back and relax knowing all your emails are deliverable
- Connect with past clients and customers to build new relationships
- Save time and money by only sending to accurate email addresses
What is Email Change of Address (ECOA)?
Similar to email appending, Exact Data’s ECOA software takes your database and updates missing, invalid, inaccurate email addresses by comparing them to up-to-date registries. All the data we supply is 100% CAN-SPAM compliant.
How does it work?
Our ECOA service couldn’t be easier to use. Simply send us your bounce list or inactive file and we will get to work. Once complete, we’ll send you a file complete with accurate, deliverable email addresses.
Email Verification Services
Deliverability depends on multiple factors. When preparing to deploy an email marketing campaign, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the message personalized and relevant to the recipient?
- Does the email campaign comply with the CAN-SPAM Act ?
- Is the email list clean and void of hard bounces?
Exact Data validates every email list prior to list turnover. This means each email is put through the following process:
- Email address syntax check. We remove addresses that don’t resemble legitimate addresses such as larry#yahoo.com, donald!@$aol,com, etc.
- Availability of the domain of email address. We check the availability of the domain. For example, we verify valid addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, and mark nonexistent domains as "invalid" and remove them from your list.
- Existence of the email address on its mail server. We establish an SMTP connection with the mail server for each address individually.
By starting with a clean, validated list, you will improve your deliverability rate and enjoy greater success.
We offer Email Validation as a service for our client’s lists too! We’ll take your current email list and return full reporting including the current status on each email address.
For more information or to speak with a Sales Representative, please call us at 877-440-3282 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.