Deliverability & Email Validation
Deliverability depends on multiple factors. When preparing to deploy an email marketing campaign, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the message personalized and relevant to the recipient?
- Does the email campaign comply with the CAN-SPAM Act?
- Is the email list clean and void of hard bounces?
Exact Data validates every email list prior to list turnover. This means each email is put through the following process:
- Email address syntax check. We remove addresses that don’t resemble legitimate addresses such as larry#yahoo.com, donald!@$aol,com, etc.
- Availability of the domain of email address. We check the availability of the domain. For example, we verify valid addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, and mark nonexistent domains as "invalid" and remove them from your list.
- Existence of the email address on its mail server. We establish an SMTP connection with the mail server for each address individually.
By starting with a clean, validated list, you will improve your deliverability rate and enjoy greater success.
We offer Email Validation as a service for our client’s lists too! We’ll take your current email list and return full reporting including the current status on each email address.
For more information or to speak with a Sales Representative, please call us at 877-440-3282 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.